Monday, November 13, 2006

H.E.C.T.I.C

fuhh..last week was a disaster..it started off with 2 relaxing days..and when Wednesday came..my work was up to the roof!!..the thing is..all the work need to be finished before the end of the week..which is in 2 days!!..my manager is on leave on Thursday and Friday, and my only dept collegue is on leave on Friday..ok..she took half day..but i'm so dead for the other half day..haha..well..i guess it's work nature..so deal with it or die with it..hehe..next is the weekend!!

weekend was ok..my Saturday started with laundry session..haha..cleaning my room, house, etc..then went to nana's house..hehe..jumpe majinbuu comel..putih & gebu!!..muffin pon ade..kelabu gell...tapi muke muffin garang pliss..takut..haha..lepak with nana until 4++..then went to my auntie's..pick up my sis and my 2 fav cousins..so we went to midvalley..actually my sis wanted to find new perfume for herself..so we went perfume hunting..from metrojaya to jusco..to metrojaya again..haha..since we went with our 2 cousins..it felt like we are bringing along our children..2 is enough to make you crazy..haha..when we reached midvalley, one of them said he's hungry..so we went to tesco because he said he wanted some donuts..then..he said he wanted kfc..so we struggle to get a place in kfc..end up..he only wanted the mashed potatoes..haiya..then he's being nice..following us around..then.." i wanna go to the toilet"..ok..off you go...then..he started to pegang2 things..lari2 here and there..haiya..then i realized..susah nye ade kids!!..haha..as a treat for being nice..we said we'll bring them to toys r us..with shining faces.."let's go!!"..haha..then..in toy r us..one of them repeatedly say..i like this..ohh..i like this..yang ni best..bla..bla..feeling guilty..we bought him a car..haha..well..kids..they are tough!! really!!..

..i bought these for myself and qaf..i hope he likes it..

Sunday..my sis and i went to k.lily's open house..uuu..her sister's house is huge!!..haha..very mod style with a lot of paintings..it's like a house gallery..her sister husband is a painter..the paintings are all abstract..but it's very nice..seriously..so..i'm stuck at k.lily's house until 4 o'clock..then went to ou..shopping for k.lily's bday present..got myself the ever-wanted-crabtree-and-evelyn-rose body lotion set..hehe..yay!..at last!..i really like crabtree and evelyn stuff..especially the rose scented stuff..haha..normally it's expensive..but i got discount for this one..haha...yay!..

..i got my self something like these..but with body lotion..no candle..it's nice anyway!!

ohh..well..that's all for this time..nothing much to update..i'm bored..wanna go home and sleep!!..hehe...so..ja ne~~

No comments: