Wednesday, November 22, 2006

heels and hell?

heiyo everyone..these past few days were crazy la..with tonnes of work to be done..wuwuwu..today i wore a black flowery heels..it's nice but it's killing my feet..waaa..saket ok..blakang dah melecet..merah..hawau tul..but i really like this shoe!..how to make shoes x saket utk dipakai? this is why i don't like to wear shoes like these..it's nice..how ah? any tips?..one of my collegue said..bite the shoes..so that the shoes won't bite you..haha..are you for real??..hmm..any other tips? i really need one la..

house searching session..me and my sis plan to move out and find a new place..cannot stand the place la..with all the people..and kids wandering around..pening beb!..we've found this one place..which we like..a condo..unfortunately..we are a little bit too late..wuwu..we have a tight budget la..so have to find other place..but most of the places is kinda dirty..you know..flat type..gosh..it's tiring..i hope we can settle and find a place to move in quick la..we thought of buying an apartment but..not enough money yet la..hehe...

ever had the situation where you work related to others? for me..when other people screw up, it's me who have to answer to the customers..haiya..susah la..others can just smile and say.."aiya..salah la.." or.."ala..x perasan la..sorry"..but can i say that?..haih..today my day start up bad with complain emails from my clients..headache la..well..terpakse go through jugak la..naseb baek my MD is not around..if he is..he must be the first person to call me..wuwuwu..well..next week he's in..moga2 aku x kena marah..amin~~~~..(^_^')

ok..that's it la..anyway..here's a shout out to mr Q..I MISS YOU!!!..hehe

No comments: