Monday, October 30, 2006

raya report~

..this year, we celebrated raya at my new house...everyone gathered at my house..so a lot of masak2 work need to be done..fortunately busu and k.yuni (my aunt's maid) are there to help..hehe..a day before raya, we started to make rendang and ketupat and sambal ayam..filling in all the biscuits and cakes in the jar..raya came and first thing in the morning, salam session with my family members..next is visiting my late grandpa and grandma at the cemetery..next we went to the mosque for raya prayers..next..makan time..haha..next is photography session..my aunts went all crazy..changing clothes after clothes just for the photography session..haha..tia is really cute with her green baju kurung..my relatives came until night..it was tiring yet fun..doze off to sleep at 2 a.m~~

the next day..we planned for boboy's advance birthday party..we settled for a barbeque session..there are chicken, beef, stingray, ikan siakap and sotong..fuhh...lame tuh nak bakau beb!!..haha..it was great!..my uncle from kulim came..also my aunt from johor..i guess raya just bring
all of us together..we only see each other on raya..all my cousins are getting taller every year..NOT FAIR..haha..especially the boys..they've changed so much..physically~~..the younger cousins would go running around my house..haha..my staircase lamp broke because of the football match they have..somebody just don't know how to kick a ball!!..haha..ohh well..here's a raya compilation picture..(^_^)/

..raya crazee~..

No comments: