Monday, October 02, 2006

~ TKC9600 ~

TKC9600
The miles pass more swiftly
Taken in a joyous ride
The whole world seems brighter
When friends walk by your side...

Babes, it has been 10 years+ since we first said our first hellos to each other. December 1995 to November 2000, we watched us bloomed from confused strangers to beautiful souls. We went through our "thin" days and our "thick" days together, literally.

.....Will we ever be able to be part of such a huge production..making our own props and costumes with our very own careless hands but they always end up looking super grand on stage, again. Will we ever be able to parade around in dorm-made costumes during House Parties, making complete ass out of ourselves while thinking that it was the coolest thing to do, again. Will we ever be able to run 20 lapse of the 400 meters track at one go without fainting, again. Will we ever be able to lay down on the basketball court together in the middle of the night witnessing the sky shooting stars in all directions while we struggle to wish on each shooting stars without fail, again.

Will we ever be able to go less than 500 meters to a crying friend in need of some warmth and comfort, 24-7 without having to start an engine of any kind, again.

And so the list of will-we-ever-be-able-to..-agains goes on....

9600 Dearest Love, Though I may not call you and say "How are you? I hope you are fine." but I want you to know that you will always have a place in my heart and mind and that I always hope you are fine.

XOXO: NZT a proud tkc9600 thoroughbred

~*~*~*~

it makes me kind of sad reading that..a post from miss nadiah menawan..its true..and i will miss all those will-we-be-able-to thingy..i wish i had the chance to go back and at least photograph all the great moments..at least..when i'm old and forgetful, i won't forget all those great moments with my greatest friends..(^_^)..it is definately the greatest times of my life!!..to all my friends..thank you for adding joy and good memories in my life..~~

hmm..an emotional start, huh?..haha..whatever~~..today..i feel weird and i dressed weird (~_~')..haha..i wear jib's baju kurung..hehe..pinjam again jib..and the weird part is..i wear my sister's sandal which is green in color..huh?..jib's baju kurung is orangish with flowers..and my sandal is green??..this is lime green i'm talking about..am i out of my mind?..haha..i cannot find my sandal..akak pakai ke??..wuwuwu..this shows that i need to buy another sandal..a new one..yes..maybe i can make it as my raya sandal, since i don't have one..hehe..ohh..i haven't hantar my kain to the tailor..bole siap kah??..haih..mmg x raye la aku ni kang..(~_~')..anyone bole jahitkan baju raye aku??..haha..well..wish me luck la..may my baju kurung be with me!! \(^_^)/


much love: Nattalina TKC9600 thoroughbred

No comments: