Monday, October 16, 2006

sleepy monday~~

M.O.N.D.A.Y..beginning of the week..when you feel lazy the most!..haha..for me at least..i'm at work..yet i don't know if i'm really here..hehe..weekend was ok..start off with an exhausted friday nite..my sis, busu, tia and me went to the curve for buka puasa and some shopping..i bought myself a flowery shoe and a belt..busu also bought a shoe and a belt..and tia got to wear some bulu2 and a cap...she looks like small lenny kravitz!!..hehe..check out her pic!

nice!

saturday come..my friends and I have planned for an early bday celebration for shaxu..unfortunately things happen along the way..and i can't join them..wuwuwu..pity me..anyway..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAZREEN SABRI and also to my former classmate & room-mate EKA KURNIASARY..HAPPY BDAY EKA!!..

sunday..lepak day at my aunt's place..we made raya cookies just to finish everything that we have..choc chips, nuts, maple syrup and etc..and then busu treats us with laksa and roti jala!!..haha..and you expect me to be thinner??..think again..haha..well..that's it for now..till then, Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!!..

No comments: