Friday, September 15, 2006

~ LuC@s = SuPeRnOv@~

..at last..the end of one of my fav tv show..Rockstar Supernova..result come out with lucas crown as the winner and the new singer of supernova..well..lucas is not my fav actually..i just like his apprearance..his hair, cool clothes and also all his make-up..hehe..ohh..i especially LOVE his sunglasses..very very cool..Lucas..can i have one?..pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee~~~..Lucas sometimes reminds me of my chemical romance band..i think he sort of suited more in that group..(^_^)..ok so here's a picture of Lucas..incase you didn't know him..hehe..

Lucas is now officially a SUPERNOVAn!!!..hurrayy~~
\(^_^)/


so another thing about Supernova is ...I LIKE TOMMY LEE SO MUCH!..hehe..i think he's cute!..what do you think?..i think he's cool and he's cool..:)..and he's funny too..ok..enough about him..my boyfriend is gonna be jealous if i said so many things about him..hehe..sorry yang..(^_^)Y..so here's my fav picture of my TOMMY LEE..

cool huh?.. :)

hmm..today is friday..obviously i'm looking forward for the weekend..not that i have anything to do anyway..just the fact that i don't have to come to work makes me happy..hehe..i don't have any plan for the weekend yet..at first my friends and i thought of going to Genting..but Fozz have to be at home since both her parents are not around..be nanny of the day..hehe..poor Fozz..most probably we'll be crashing her home..watch some dvds or so..or else..i'm gonna sit home and plan for the day..hehe..af..balek la..at least i won't be alone..wuwuwu..:(..

well i guess enough for today..spinning off with a bow~~~~


1 comment:

Qaffz said...

sorry can't be always beside u..