Wednesday, September 20, 2006

+~..L.O.V.E..~+

..my first day at work..i'm nervous..don't know what to expect..a lot of new faces. I've been introduced to all but i barely remember their name..we went for lunch..i sat in front of a guy..don't recall his name..he's a quiet person i guess..he just eat..but didn't finish them..maybe the food sucks..well..mine did..:)..

..the following days were ok..learning to do my task correctly..went to lunch with my female collegue..and then i got a msg.."bole tolong belikan food?-->qaf"..(or something like that)..hmm..strange..after that food supplying incident..me & qaf became friends..then it all started..~~~

..haha..funny to think how some ppl met..i mean..qaf sat in front of me on my first lunch as a working girl..yet i didn't know that this man is gonna be my special one..fate sometimes can be funny..when i'm just his friend..he's so near to me..yet when he is my special one..he is so far from me..wuwuwu...but it's ok..that's the challenge i've never experience before..to tell you the truth..when i'm with qaf, i think i can do everything..i can go anywhere..because he is there beside me..he is very supportive in everything that i do..i think the most important thing as a partner to do is to support each other..so that even if one of us fall, the other one is there to support and make the other stand tall again..right?..well..that's how i think couple should do and both of us are trying our best to support each other..may us be together forever..amin~~..(^_^)..here are some things about qaf that attracts me..

  • he is very calm..(even my aunty said so..!)
  • he is a sensitive person..he knows when i'm in a bad mood even in msg..
  • tak kedekut..share everything with me..
  • he's caring
  • he's tall..(i always want a taller guy!..(^_^))
  • patience..especially with me..hehe
  • funny..
  • he can be my friend, my soul-mate all at the same time..
  • mostly i think we have a lot in common..so we like to do stuff together..then everything become fun!!
well..that is some of the characters that makes me melekat with him..hehe..so that's all for today..i have a lot of work to finish up before 6 o'clock..anyway..i'll be seeing qaf in a few more days..!!..yay!!..can't wait!!...ciow~~


No comments: