Wednesday, September 13, 2006

~flu + cough + jatuh tangga = me~

it's a normal day..just have a long meeting..dunno what the hell did my boss said..whatever..as if he even care about me..:P..not that i don't like to involve..it's just i think it's too early for me to say anything..i'm consider new in my work place..so..i just be a good listener..hehe..my flu is still there..cough is ok la..but i ate my asam all the time..i have like a kilo of it..and i can't stop eating them..hehe..ohh.. ya..i fall from my office staircase..ouchh..yes..it hurt..haha..but it's much more embarassing..haha..lucky me.. the only person that saw this is my aunt and another collegue..hehe..otherwise..i might run or cry..haha..

anyway, did you ever think whether you have made the right decision in your worklife?..i myself is not so sure about it..i mean..i can work here..but this is it?..i mean just this?..maybe i need a change..but i'm still working on it..i dunno if i even like working here..haha..it's not a bad place..but i don't feel like i'm contributing much here..ohh..whatever it is..for now..my work is ok..it's a no-bad-no-good feeling type of work..hehe..well..enough about that~

ohh..good news!!..i have a new house in melaka..it's quite big..for me la..yet the kitchen is damn small..haha..i like the new house..it's spacious..but i hate the fact that i have to run up and down to get my things..it's tiring you know~..last weekend was a blast..2 of my fav aunt came to my house..we cook a lot of stuff..from marble cheese cake to acar buah (sort of pickles) to kerepek ubi (like some sort of snack) to kacang n ikan bilis sambal (spicy nuts and anchovies).. we pack them up so that we can give to our friends or we can sell them..hehe..my mom manage to sell a few pack herself..she's think of starting a business on her own..good luck ma!..hehe..

ok then..i need to get someone to repair my microsoft outlook..(^_^)Y..need to start doing some work..hehe..so..tu du luuuuuuu~~~

No comments: