Friday, June 12, 2009

color - colour - kaler

it's Friday, and kind of lazy to do my work :P. My engagement last week went pretty well and I am proud with the work I've done, that is in deco-ing the hantaran (gifts). I did pretty well for a first timer..haha..
Anyway, with the time I have today (friday usually means less work :-)), I surf on the net to get some ideas for my wedding theme colors. I know it's still early, but I am excited to do all the preparation! (not liking the thought of the duit yang akan keluar though (-__-")). Found some interesting color combination, but finding these colors are hard! Let's see the ones that I like.

grey & white

emerald green & gold

sage green & white


berry & wooden brown

hmm..ade ke baju songket kaler2 ni??..khemah?...damn~.. tapi x nak la semua sedondon pulak..nanti pengantin berdiri kat sebelah khemah, org x perasan pulak..hehe..
Another thing is the flowers. I think flowers in malaysia is kind of limited. Don't even try to ask about fresh flowers. With our hot weather, beli bunga yesterday, today dah nak lunyai dah..hehe..bole la buat fresh flower..bayar wedding planner je la. For me yg kurang budget ni, be creative, find some artificial flowers and buat la earlier, kan? kena la buat pencarian bunga pulak. Nilai 3 kan ade~ :P

hmm..so what color should I use? tan tan tut, keladi we we.. (^_^)Y

3 comments:

zack said...

oh beb..if only i can make ur wedding (cup)cake :((

btw, i love the green/earl grey theme. chanteeeekkkkss :)mine was berry & wooden brown ;)

Natt Zainal said...

zack, you can make the cupcakes it even when i have married..haha..

still deciding on the color..pening.. :P

Nattasha Zainal said...

i say berry & wooden brown. sgt cantik ok.. mama sure suka but damn hard to find the colour..weyh, bile nak carikkan colour aku for engagement? ;p