Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i want..i want!

these are my latest crave.. :D

1. Lomolitos
I found this wonderful lomo cam site http://lomokidsshop.blogspot.com/ and am
 in love with lomo cameras ever since. But for a start, I want this one day use lomo camera. Perhaps the red or yellow ones. :) This will be added to my next month's things-to-have. Maybe I can use it for our trip to the beach..weehoo!

2. MNG Handbag

This bag is so vibrant, but I prefer it in red. Found them at the MNG store in Sunway Pyramid, but the price is not pretty (>_<). It has long chain as well, so it can be a clutch or a sling bag.

3. Very comfy for long walk boots
Where can I find this?? Ugg boots are fine too.. :P

4. Jacket
I want a black jacket..period!

anyone wants to buy me these things?..haha..

by the way, WE'LL BE GOING TO SHANGHAI!..yup2, my company will be sponsoring a trip to shanghai in November and my chenta-hati will be joining..weehuuu...am sooo looking forward for this trip!

No comments: