Thursday, October 22, 2009

tick..tock..tick..tock..

it's around 7 months (more or less) from my wedding date and i haven't done much..my current concern right now is my weight..reality kicks me in the ass today as I calculated my ideal weight. Yesterday nite, I watched Oprah about her weight problem over the years. She said "When you have weight issues, your life in not balance".. is my life not balance?

Putting that aside, today, I've decided to take things into my own hand..this is what i'm going to do..

1. write everything that I eat..just to keep track of how much i've eaten and reduce it.
2. start a jogging routine every weekend. get up early and work those fats off..(my cinta, we jog together ok? please drag me if i'm lazy (^_^)Y)
3. start an everyday 10 mins at least exercise..that can't be hard, right?

ok..so that's all i'm going to do for this time. Of course, this is the starting point..i will try my very hardest to lose my extra 10kg!..GAMBATTE!

No comments: