Wednesday, August 19, 2009

nuang and more

I'm aching all over. ok fine..not all..just the leg part. (^_^)Y. last weekend, we all went for a trip to Nuang. Student en. tunang also joined us. As most of us are girls, we need more man power to help us..byk tu brg nak bawak..I would say that I am sooo thankful that they joined us..a gazillion thanks to them for helping us all the time..

the journey up was killing me..haha..i was about to cry whenever i see a steep road ahead..but i'll just go with my pace and en. tunang is with me all the time, ckp "sikit lagi..sikit lagi"..(^_^)..he would stay behind me to make sure i don't fall or slip from the slippery track..thanks love!..well i didn't make it to the top..looking at the time limit and my slow pace, i don't even aim for the top..maybe next time..(yeah right!)..

I'm kind of surprise of how comfortable i am in the jungle..hehe..but the sound of the birds, crickets, ungka, etc are kind of scary~~..(-_-")..mula la nak pikir macam2..anyway, all in all, i would say i love the trip, despite some unplanned kejadian, everything went well..and most importantly, everyone is safe..(^_^)Y..

unfortunately, the next day, i trapped myself at home between my door and grill..great..just great! i took the wrong sets of keys and i locked the door, so i'm stuck in between..with some McGyver moves, i managed to free myself from the grill..haha..sampai bawah..hujan pulak!!!..wadehel..redah je la..

i think i'll start my wedding blog again soon..tinggal 10 months more before the big day..and i haven't done a thing..where should i start?..HELP!!!..

1 comment:

Embrace the Mystery said...

nicely done aaa natta!! and thanks for being my teman seiring-sejalan..(bahu mula bergerak2 ikot beat lagu?!) hahaha..

10months je lagi?! 10months je lagi kau hakmilik kami?! tidakkkkkkk!!