Friday, July 17, 2009

THE ONE


pix from http://www.betsywhite.com/

i think i've found my color..not so subtle that you might fall asleep, not so bright that it'll blind your eyes..just nice..just what i want. period. hopefully i'll be able to pull this off..now all i have to do is list all the things I have to do..the dress, pelamin, tent, hantaran, room deco and the list goes on..and on..and on...(-__-")..good luck to me..

ohh..by the way, i've watched Harry Potter yesterday night..got the FIRST ROW tix!..haha..bak kate bulu hidung Dumbledore pon bole nampak ahhh...nonetheless..it was a good movie and I enjoyed the movie. But Mr Potter and friends are a little bit matured now..not so much of school boy anymore.. anyway, did i tell you that I managed to be in the Daily Prophet recently?..hehe

have a nice weekend, everyone! (^_^)/

1 comment:

Zack said...

oh yes bebeh..the colors look super pretty!! pink-brown combo dah ramai sgt org pakai (including me LOL) so this is really nice and new!

aiyoo..best nyer plan for wedding. but yeah,there'll be lots and LOTS of headaches, trust me ;) ekekek..

now I really wish I could make your wedding cupcake though..huhuhuh...