Thursday, January 04, 2007

welcome 2007!!

happy new year to all..2007 is here and i'm thankful and grateful to be alive..alhamdulillah~..

my last 2 weeks in 2006 was great!..qaf came back and we went to pangkor for holiday..me, qaf & my sis..the journey was quite long..but it was worth while to be able to relax in pangkor..since it was christmas holiday, pangkor was packed..luckily qaf booked at a private island..pangkor island beach..and we are able to get the ferry without having to push everybody..haha..thanks af~..

it was refreshing to see the sea..coconut trees and white sand..though there's not much to do except for swimming, i enjoyed my stay there..we went for sea kayaking..which is a new experience for me..it was fun and i was quite nervous thinking "what is i fell into the sea??!!"..haha..it's ok..qaf is there..he wouldn't leave me drowning, right?..right!..we sat at a swing seeing sunset while singing..and i had some time to chat with qaf..it was great..i like!

then came eid ul adha..by this time, fozz has left us for Istanbul..wuwuwu..me and my aunt went back to melaka..we have a family gathering on 31st dec..makan2 session with all my cousins on my father side..well..the usual faces la..but another 2 extra faces..1 is my cousin's daughter and another one is my cousin's wife..this cousin of mine, is the same age as me, but his wife is 29 yrs..and much..much taller than him..hihi..org kate..rezki murah nanti..no comment~~..anyway..i didn't even know her name..my cousin just didn't bother to introduce her to me and not even say Hi to me..so why should i bother, right?..right!..hehe..so that nite, it's just me, my bro and my other cousin..gossiping and stuff..the usual..and eating like crazy!!..

good news..my brother has a gf!..haha..at last..he showed me his gf photo..she's the cutey type la..fair skin and sweet face..good luck!!..haha..

well..i guess my 2006 ends smoothly..ends with happy faces and happy thoughts..hoping 2007 will be a better year for me..amin!!..of course, to you too!..

ohh..i forgot to update on our picnic and mandi2 session at serendah waterfall a.k.a templerkai..haha..i need to get the photos from aiza mor la..i'll upload some soon..~~

No comments: